A PDF sewing pattern from Elsewhen Millinery
This romantic cloche hat is designed in the style of the 1920’s by Elsewhen Millinery. The brim gathers into two soft pleats on one side and can be flipped up or down on the other. The Madeline cloche hat makes a lovely hat for both children and adults.
This PDF sewing pattern file is an instant download and can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ letter sized paper or A4 paper. This PDF epattern contains detailed illustrations of each step of the project. The pattern is complete with sewing tips, notions required, fabric recommendations, size measurement instructions, sewing terminology and coupons for your next Elsewhen Millinery purchase. The sewing and millinery techniques in this pattern will be useful for future sewing projects and your overall understanding of hat construction.
- 19″ – 25″ measuring around the head above the ear (child to adult)
• ½ yard of hat fabric
• coordinating thread
• ¼ yard of lining fabric
• 2 covered buttons
• iron-on adhesive or fusible interfacing (optional)
• sewing machine needle for thick fabrics (denim needle)
More millinery / hat sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New