you will need:
- fabrics (yardage depends on whether or not you choose contrasting exterior and strap fabrics)
- 7″ zipper
- magnetic closure
- thread, needle, scissors, sewing machine, etc.
How to Sew Pleats:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New