A Sewing Pattern from Indygo Junction
A digital or paper sewing pattern from Indygo Junction to make this compact crossbody purse. The Mad Money Mini Purse is fully lined with a pocket, has a flap closure, and piping. There is an option for a quilted finish included with the pattern. Create your shoulder strap made from fabric or commercially made webbing. The Mad Money purse pattern has two options for finishing, with or without a boxed bottom. The finished size of the bag without a boxed bottom: 6” tall x 9 1/2” wide. The finished size of version with a boxed bottom: 6” tall x 8” wide.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags