Combine the beautiful gold purse hardware, soft leather, and BurdaStyle's PDF sewing pattern to sew this chic cross-body purse together.
Combine the beautiful gold purse hardware, soft leather, and BurdaStyle’s PDF sewing pattern to sew this chic cross-body purse together. This cross-body purse can be carried year-round offering you a hands-free style while keeping whatever you need close at hand. The top zipper closure is optional. Don’t fret over the curve. This sewing pattern does not include the seam allowance! A free video tutorial demonstrating how easy it is to install the tuck catch is right here.
“This collection will help your turn your passion for sewing into a profitable business! You’ll get five web seminars on sewing for clients, marketing yourself as a teacher, starting a successful blog, and more. Featured presenters Barbara Emodi, Victoria Baylor, Katy Patzel, Alicia Sanchez, and Denise Wild are here to make your hobby a thriving business. You already spend countless hours at your machine… why not get paid for it?”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New