Sew a padded case for your cell phone, compact camera, hand-held gaming device or most any item that is of similar size. This fat quarter friendly padded pouch is so versatile and an easy sewing project that a beginner could have success with. The Kaylee phone case PDF sewing pattern is super easy to use and your phone case turns out very professional looking. Included within this PDF pattern are three size variations and offers an optional side pocket. If you can sew a straight line, you can make this phone case. No special or advanced sewing skills are required.
More phone wallets and pouches:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New