from Gaila Designs!
PDF pattern instructions to make this beautiful yet simple to construct pouch, padded, fully lined with zipper pocket closure, and wristlet strap for your iPad or other tablet computers! This cool square design gives extra space for multiple devices to fit, or put accessories (I put my counter-top stand next to my iPad) inside the main pocket. You can use this pattern to create a cover with zipped pockets on both sides, or a cover with just the single zipper and no side pocket. Instructions will give the simple modifications.
More tablet case projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New