A signature braided look that looks intricate but is actually easy to do! Kimberly achieved this look that runs down the middle of the bag using the Fat Jelly Braid by Triangles on a Roll, which she demonstrates in this free video tutorial embedded below. Fabrics used to stitch the sample bag in the photo above are from the Farmer’s Daughter collection by Lella Boutique for Moda. Finished size: 12″ x 11″ x 5″.
Watch the video:
More totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New