I thought this was such a *smart* looking tote. You could take this bag to the park, or to the office. Amy Gibson of “Stitchery Dickory Dock” guides you through the process of sewing up this bag within one of Craftsy’s nifty online workshops that are much like a “sew-along”.
Keep all your personal electronics snug and cozy inside this swanky little zip sleeve – perfectly sized for an iPad, smart phone, and iPod! Or use the pockets for cash, credit cards, business cards, gum, or whatever your heart desires. A fabulous gift idea! Once you learn how easy it is, you’ll be whipping up cute zip pouches like hot cakes for all your friends and family…
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New