A digital sewing pattern to stitch a patchwork bag with tropical fish and simple ricrac waves to haul to the pool, the beach, or wherever you want to take it. A large exterior pocket made of six blocks is perfect for carrying magazines or sunscreen. Each finished block size is 6″ x 4″. Everything you need will fit inside this whimsical quilted tote while you unwind by the water. The finished I Need Vitamin Sea bag measures 18″ high x 14″ wide, and 4″ deep.
More projects for the pool and the beach:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New