Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
This very nice tablet case has a tab closure that buttons on the front with a curved faux flap. It is interfaced and padded to keep your tablet protected. This tutorial written by “luvinthemommyhood” is a perfect for practicing your buttonholes, curves, and edge-stitching skills. This case is top-stitched from top to bottom too! Use some bold prints to make your tablet professional and modern looking, or some pretty cotton florals for a sweet or shabby look. The ideas and choices are yours…
How to Sew (and Clip) Curves
How to Sew a Buttonhole by Threads Magazine
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+