A Sewing ePattern from Sewing Sue
A digital sewing pattern from Sewing Sue for a lovely bag and a reversible short brimmed hat to match. This epattern includes sewing for five sizes from 16″ to 25″. The hat is constructed using two fabrics so to make it reversible, or more fabrics can be used to give it a scrappy or shabby chic look. The optional elastic head fitting ensures a perfect fit. The bag measures 12-1/2″ tall x 17″ wide x 4″ deep once completed. A nice accessory set for travel in the sun! Sew a coordinating sunglasses case (with this free tutorial) to go with your Gorgeous tote bag and sun hat. Mix and match pin dots, gingham, and rosebud fabric prints for a shabby chic style.
More gorgeous tote projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New