by Dorie Schwarz ✿
Layers of ruffles cascade from top to bottom of this medium-sized tote. The beaded and knotted strap makes it unique. Dorie of Tumbling Blocks designed the bag for a competition and won with this free PDF pattern. Dorie is sweet enough to share her pattern for free, but asks that no bags created using this pattern are sold.
More ruffled bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New