with Mam'zelle Jeanette & Christina Gavenda
At first glance I thought this bag was made from denim, however, after taking a closer look I see that it was actually made from a very nice canvas and lined with a contrasting fabric. I really like the simplicity of this bag and I would carry it. The sewing tutorial is originally written in French, but you can usually translate it within your browser. The tutorial is photo-based so you will have a visual guide each step of the way! Mam’zelle Jeanette does a fab job!
How to Applique on Purses:
Appliqueing on a fabric purse is easy, and you have a variety of options. Applique on purses with help from an experienced sewing professional in this free video tutorial. Expert: Christina Gavenda Filmmaker: Nathanael Rittichier
Series Description: Repurposing clothing is a really terrific way to get some more use out of your older items. Learn about sewing, crocheting and other crafts with help from an experienced sewing professional.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New