Another classy handbag by Charlie’s Aunt. A 1940’s vintage-inspired Exchange Bag, has uniquely shaped pockets on both sides, and fastens easily with a flap. This chic bag is practical in size and style. The Exchange Bag is made with a sturdy gusset base so the Exchange Bag stands up without sagging. This gorgeous handbag can be created using three contrasting fabrics to make it your very own.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New