Another classy handbag by Charlie’s Aunt. A 1940’s vintage-inspired Exchange Bag, has uniquely shaped pockets on both sides, and fastens easily with a flap. This chic bag is practical in size and style. The Exchange Bag is made with a sturdy gusset base so the Exchange Bag stands up without sagging. This gorgeous handbag can be created using three contrasting fabrics to make it your very own.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New