The Essential cross-body bag sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas is a fabulous bag for all ages. Suitable for adults as well as children. It is a small compact bag, with pockets for your essentials. All pockets are optional, so you can just skip any sewing steps for pockets you might not want. This bag opens wide for easy access. See everything inside! A gusset on each side to keep your belongings secure inside. The front has a zipper pocket for small items like your keys, etc.
1 zipper pocket to separate private items.
2 card pockets for business cards, credit cards, loyalty cards. Each pocket holds three cards each.
1 slip pocket for a phone
1 slip pocket for a pen
Sewing level: intermediate
Finished size: 7″ wide x 8″ high x 3″ deep
(18 cm wide x 20,5 cm high x 8 cm deep)
More sewing patterns from Sewn Ideas:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New