A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
Sew this chic hobo handbag in just a few hours. The sewing pattern has easy to follow, full step-by-step instructions, colour pictures and ready-to-print, actual size templates to help you make this very stylish bag. Susie D designed it using fabric from Amy Butler’s Gypsy Caravan collection. Any medium weight cotton fabrics of your choice will work well with this pattern. There is a flap closure with snap keeping contents secure. This PDF sewing pattern is suitable for beginner level on-wards. This beautiful and shapely purse can be sewn very cost effectively as it only uses two fat quarters of fabric. Finished approximate dimensions: 23 cm (9”) x 26 cm (10”). “PATTERN15” coupon code will give 15% discount!
- 30 cm (3/8 yard) main fabric
- 30 cm (3/8 yard) lining fabric
- 60 cm (3/4 yard) medium-weight woven cotton fusible interfacing
- 11 cm x 14 cm (5.5” x 4.5”) medium-weight sew-in interfacing
- sewing thread
- 1 x 15 mm (5/8”) riveted press snap or magnetic snap
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New