Chris W Designs‘ Emma shoulder bag sewing pattern offers two styles to choose from with version one with a sweet little ruffle and closes with a magnetic snap. Version two of the Emma bag pattern gives the bag a flap that closes the bag and locks securely with a twist lock. Both versions of this sewing pattern offer an interior zippered pocket to store your personal belongings, and a slip pocket for things like your phone or keys. A nice braided shoulder strap completes the look of this bag. Emma makes a perfect grab and go bag when you don’t need to carry a lot with you. The Emma bag sewing pattern is a nice weekend project that you can make use of those scraps in your fabric stash! A stylish compact purse and a fun sewing project! This bag measures about 20 cm wide X 18 cm high X 5 cm deep or, 8” wide X 7” high X 2” deep.
The Emma purse sewing pattern has 24 pages of instructions which include 50 step-by-step colour photos. There are printing instructions and a ruler to check the scale. Eight pattern pieces included with measurements for both metric and imperial. A bonus TEXT ONLY version (five pages) of the instructions comes bundled with your pattern for printing purposes, should you not need or wish to print all photos. Simply refer to your electronic versions for photos if needed. Saves on ink!
- exterior fabric: 30 cm (12″) of 112 cm (40″) wide fabric
- contrast fabric: 50 cm (20″) of 112 cm (40″) wide fabric
- lining fabric: 40 cm (16″) of 112 cm (40″) wide fabric
- fusible interfacing SF101: mid-weight – 135 cm (1 ½ yards)
- matching thread
- 1 x 18 cm (7″) zipper to match lining fabric for the inside pockets
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New