A free sewing project download by Pam Matthews featuring Artisan fabrics by Kaffe Fassett from Free Spirit Fabrics. A beautiful weekend project for an experienced beginner. The Double Flower Tote is a roomy tote making it ideal for fabric shopping or a visit to the craft show. Simple construction and fresh colors make this tote a go-to project.
- fabric a – 1/2 yard
- fabric b – 1/2 yard
- fabric c – 7/8 yard
- Coats Dual Duty® All-purpose thread to match your fabrics
- 1⁄2 yard (45.72 cm) foam stabilizer @ 58” (147.32 cm) wide
- sewing machine
- rotary cutter/mat/ruler
- basic sewing and pressing supplies
More beautiful totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New