The Daphne Bag by Rebeka Lambert is a simple everyday bag with a little style, perfect for a beginner sewer, or, someone who doesn’t like to sew complicated projects. The Daphne bag design includes a darted bottom, interior slip pockets, a shaped top, and the option to add piping at the seam. The eleven-page pattern download includes the full size pattern pieces along with fully illustrated instructions. The bag measures 13.5″ wide x 10″ tall x 4″ deep (34 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm) once completed.
- 3/4 yard fabric for the exterior
- 1 yard fabric for the lining
- 1 yard 20” wide light to medium weight fusible interfacing (or interfacing of choice)
- coordinating thread
- a magnetic snap or a pretty button
Rebeka Lambert‘s designs have been included in several books, including the Pretty Little series by Lark Books and the Craft Hope book, also by Lark. Rebeka also contributed to the Stitch publication by Interweave Press.
More sewing projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New