A PDF Sewing Pattern by Susie D. Designs ✿
This PDF sewing pattern was designed by Susie D. Designs and was featured in Sewing World Magazine in March 2014, within the “Brilliant Bagmaking!” series. This elegant pleated handbag would be nice for a wedding or special evening out. Daisy Mae has a beautifully pleated main body which offers nice classic lines, yet spacious without being too big. A discreet magnetic snap closure and interior pocket is inside. Sew it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished bags, but please offer Susie D. Designs credit as the bag designer in all descriptions. This pattern provides instructions for both metric and imperial measurements.
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New