The Cutie Backpack pattern by Sewn Ideas is an alternative to a purse, very practical, yet stylish and easy to carry! Plenty of pockets for all of your on-the-go necessities. Carry it by the top handle, or use the adjustable straps, to be hands-free. Opens wide for easy access and gusset on each side to keep your items inside. Sew it for yourself, friends, family, or, to sell! Sewing level: intermediate. Finished size approx: 11″ (28 cm) wide x 11″ (28 cm) high x 5″ (13 cm) wide.
Tula Pink: De La Luna Fabric
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New