A digital sew and sell pattern to create this gorgeous curved handbag from Sewn Ideas. The curved top opens and closes easily, like a pillow gift box, with an interior divided slip pocket. The curved handbag has a carrying handle and an adjustable strap. The instructions for both are included. There are also instructions for a removable sturdy bottom and purse feet. This lovely bag project can be sewn by confident beginner sewers, yet is still challenging enough for an experienced sewer. This handbag is fully lined with no exposed seams. A metal twist lock keeps everything safe inside. If you like hardware on your bags, this sewing project is for you!
FINISHED SIZE APPROX:
8.5″ (22 cm) wide at bottom
11″ (28 cm) wide at top
8″ (20.5 cm) high
4″ (10.5 cm) deep
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New