A digital sew and sell pattern to create this gorgeous curved handbag from Sewn Ideas. The curved top opens and closes easily, like a pillow gift box, with an interior divided slip pocket. The curved handbag has a carrying handle and an adjustable strap. The instructions for both are included. There are also instructions for a removable sturdy bottom and purse feet. This lovely bag project can be sewn by confident beginner sewers, yet is still challenging enough for an experienced sewer. This handbag is fully lined with no exposed seams. A metal twist lock keeps everything safe inside. If you like hardware on your bags, this sewing project is for you!
FINISHED SIZE APPROX:
8.5″ (22 cm) wide at bottom
11″ (28 cm) wide at top
8″ (20.5 cm) high
4″ (10.5 cm) deep
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New