This digital sewing pattern shows us how to easily sew this tough men’s cross-body messenger bag. The Craggan messenger bag has an adjustable cross-body strap and magnetic snap closure. This messenger bag is a generous size and ideal for everyday use. The Craggan messenger bag is large enough to accommodate an iPad along with his essentials and strong enough for the hardest working man. This bag is fully lined throughout with a feature phone pocket on the front. The instructions walk you through, in simple steps, how to construct the roomy box cornered bag, including how to create adjustable webbing straps, and attaching magnetic clasp closures. The bag also has an anti-theft strap to attach your keys. This is an easy to moderate sewing pattern and suitable for sewers who have some sewing experience with digital patterns. The approximate finished dimensions: 10.25″ x 8.75″ (26 x 22 cm). Check out these tips for sewing with tweed! A nice Father’s Day gift.
More cross-body bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New