The Clover Convertible Bag pattern from Blue Calla Patterns is for a medium-size bag that easily converts from a cross body bag to a backpack. The PDF sewing pattern also provides all of the instructions to sew a “train case-style” zippered bag bottom, as an advanced option. For sewers who prefer an intermediate version without the train case, a tutorial is available that explains how to modify the bag construction. Both versions of the Clover convertible bag have two exterior zippered pockets under the flap. The flap closes with a tuck catch and a handle at the top for easy carrying. The interior of the bag has two slip pockets and one zippered pocket.
More bags like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New