An absolutely lovely sewing tutorial showing us how to make this sweet yet classic clutch. This tutorial uses a collection of fabric called: Legacy, by Angela Walters. Isn’t it gorgeous? Follow Lauv as she guides you through with detailed sewing and cutting instructions coordinated with clearly marked diagrams showing you exactly where to stitch.
More clutch bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New