from GetaGrama and Angela Walters
This paper sewing pattern includes full-size printable templates, detailed directions with clear color pictures for each step and lots of sewing tips to help you sew your own beautiful machine quilted bags.
You will learn:
- How to choose the right fabrics to sew the perfect bag.
- How to sew perfect corners.
- How to install a magnetic snap.
- How to make a zippered pocket.
The Swirl Hook Machine Quilting Tutorial by Angela Walters:
TIP: “When quilting pointed blocks, try using a swirl hook to quickly fill the block without stopping.”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New