by Amy Butler
Cover image made up in Amy Butler’s Belle fabrics.
The Carry Anything tote bag sewing pattern was designed for some pretty serious toting! This bag has two sets of handles for ease of use no matter what you’re hauling. Sewn up in Amy’s beautiful “Belle” Fabrics, it’s a very pretty and sturdy daily carrier that you could use shopping or traveling. Bag measures (excluding strap): 14 1/2″ high, 16″ wide on long side, 7″ wide on the shorter side.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New