by Amy Butler
Cover image made up in Amy Butler’s Belle fabrics.
The Carry Anything tote bag sewing pattern was designed for some pretty serious toting! This bag has two sets of handles for ease of use no matter what you’re hauling. Sewn up in Amy’s beautiful “Belle” Fabrics, it’s a very pretty and sturdy daily carrier that you could use shopping or traveling. Bag measures (excluding strap): 14 1/2″ high, 16″ wide on long side, 7″ wide on the shorter side.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5