This intermediate sewing pattern allows you to sew this funky bag based on the split screen camper van. The Camper Van Bag measures about 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12 inches) and has a cross-body strap. The PDF Camper Van Bag sewing pattern provides step-by-step instructions with photos as well as the pattern pieces to print out. It takes approximately 1.5 meters ( 4.92′ ) of fabric with scraps to create the applique Camper Van details. If you are using felt, make sure that it is color-fast. No fasteners or hardware required for this bag, just a flap closure. The bag has an interior pocket just to help you keep smaller items secure.
How to Sew a Simple Purse With a Flap – eHowArtsAndCrafts
Sewing a simple purse with a flap is a process that requires you to cut two identical rectangles of fabric. Sew a simple purse with a flap with help from the author of “Living Simple, Free & Happy: How to Simplify, Declutter Your Home, and Reduce Stress, Debt & Waste” in this free video clip. Expert: Cristin Frank
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New