by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
This compact and chic bag design by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness will give you opportunities to try out several fun bag-making techniques; adding a metal twist-lock purse clasps, sewing piping into a bag, creating darts, and adding elastic pockets. Use your favorite fabric print while coordinating them with a solid color to create an eye-catching look, or put it together with Sara Lawson’s fabric prints – Jungle Ave. collection!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New