by Confessions of a Refashionista
If you have a pair of much-loved boots you can’t bring yourself to part with, but don’t want to wear them (or can’t wear them like me) this is your opportunity to keep the boots and make a bag. I’m not sure if I would want the necktie strap because most are slippery and that would drive me NUTS. A nice leather belt would do! Check this out and give Sheri a high-five if you like the idea!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New