The larger pattydoo Bonnie messenger bag is a perfect messenger bag for commuting – or sew the smaller Betty bag as a child’s school bag or hang over bicycle handlebars! Watch the free video sewing tutorial below to see how Ina Pattydoo puts her messenger bags together. She offers some good tips. The pattern for the Bonnie & Betty messenger bag is not free, the video tutorial is free. A designer sewing pattern for this messenger bag is available here.
How to Sew a Messenger Bag in Two Sizes:
“The designer PattyDoo Messenger Bag “Bonnie & Betty” can be sewn in the large format as a Messenger Bag (Bonnie), in a smaller version as a children‘s school bag, and/or as a handlebar bag. Using your favorite printed fabric or a decorative appliqué on the front flap, you can create your custom bag design. The practical inside pockets let you find your important things quickly. Learn how to sew this cool bag with the PattyDoo pattern available here.” – Ina pattydoo
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New