A free pdf sewing pattern for this shabby chic style purse you carry on your shoulder. Paranoire who also designed the Betsy bag, sewed this purse up using fabric remnants she had kicking around her sewing room. I think she did a fantastic job coordinating! With knotted straps tied in a bow at the top, this bag is pretty as a picture and fun to sew!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New