from Gaila Designs
This unique Bella Paillette Purse will get you noticed! Everywhere you carry it you will get compliments. This sample is made with lightweight denim fabric in dark blue. This pattern will work with any light to mid-weight fabric that will fray. Multiple colors or prints for the paillettes (circles) would be fun too. Using this same pattern, you can make this bag in faux leather or suede. These fabrics are a little more difficult to work with, but the result is gorgeous! Upgrade the difficulty to three circles, but give it a try if you like the look. Suggestions for sewing on faux leather and small adjustments for using those fabrics are detailed in the instructions. This detailed pattern will take you step-by-step through the construction of the bag. Every step is described and a full color photograph is provided to illustrate the step. No assumptions of skill are made (other than operating your sewing machine!) and each step is brief and logically stated in large print. Show your creativity with a Paillette Purse of your own!
More from Gaila Designs at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5