A Free PDF Pattern by Clover & Violet
Sue's Picks: 💖
Cross-body Dog Walking Bag – Sew and Sell 🐾
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Seat Belt Project Kit of the Month – March
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Hardware and Zippers for Bags
An advanced beginner sewing pattern by Clover & Violet. Fabric shown: “Cold Spring Dreams” by Mary McGuire for RJR Fabrics. The Bella Clutch offers a removable wrist strap. If the hardware is not available to you, the strap can of course be attached directly to the Bella Clutch Bag. This is a very sweet bag.
- exterior: 5 – 2 ½” x 13” strips (body) 2 – 2” x 8 ½” strip (band)
- lining: 1 fat quarter
- pockets: 1 fat eighth
- 1 fat quarter cotton flannel
- 1/8 yard medium weight fusible interfacing
- 1 – 9” zipper
- 1 ½” swivel clip & ¾” d-ring
- machine quilting cotton thread & notions
- zipper foot & (optional) ruffler foot
More quilted bags to sew:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!