by Sew Sweetness and Workroom Social
The Aragon Bag PDF sewing pattern is rated as an intermediate-level pattern by the designer, Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness, and although it was meant for the new mommy as a diaper bag, it would also make a gorgeous gym bag or a multi-purpose carry-all bag! The exterior of the Aragon bag features two elasticized pockets, one on each end. A snap-close pocket, and a back zippered pocket are also available. Within the interior, there are four more elasticized pockets as well as a zippered pocket. The bag is finished using bias tape on the lining side, so there is no hand sewing necessary!
How to Prevent Puckering With Your Sewing Machine – with Jennifer Wiese
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New