From Around the Bobbin + Freckled Laundry!
This beautiful bag designed by the talented Lisa Amundson of Around The Bobbin offers some sweet details such as ruched embellishments on the straps, a functional, or decorative front zipper as well as a coordinating lower band around the body of the bag. Complimented with decorative top-stitching, this purse will be a favorite shoulder bag you can use everyday. A snap closure keeps your belongings inside concealing subdivided pockets within the interior to hold personal items, and your phone.
Elastic Ruching Tutorial by Freckled Laundry:
More beautiful shoulder bags to sew:
- Dew Drop Purse + Tips for Solving Skipped Stitches
- Elna’s Gorgeous Pleated Tote Bag
- Tied-Handle Tote Bag
- Splendid Strip Quilted Handbag
- Land Army Bag + Tips for Sewing with Tweed
- The Amelia Purse
- Notting Hill Bag + Create Fusible Bias Trim With A Serger
- The Cosmo Convertible Bag + Teach Yourself to Sew: Bias Binding
- Village Bag + Why and How to Sew With a Scant 1/4″ Quilt Seam
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New