by Emma Brennan of Charlie's Aunt Designs
The Anglia Bag Pattern by Charlie’s Aunt Designs offers a comfortable shoulder strap and classic yet curvy style. Anglia‘s retro-design is based on the 1950’s Ford Anglia car, with a shaped front flap and a front pocket shaped with a dart. Anglia Bag sewing project works out best when trimmed with a large vintage-style button, and there are also sewing instructions for an interior pocket. Anglia‘s finished size is 17″ wide (43 cm) x 13″ high (33 cm) x 5″ deep (13 cm). This is a beautiful and unique bag design that would be gorgeous in a raw silk or heavier linen fabric for the warmer seasons too.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New