A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
Sew up a chic handbag that will be one of your favorites. With an adjustable shoulder strap and center pleats that complete the look of this bag perfectly. There are full step-by-step instructions, color pictures, diagrams and ready-to-print, full size template and cutting instructions. It can be made quite cost effectively as it only uses two fat quarters of main and contrast fabric. Skill Level: Intermediate.
FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS:
- Height (from base to top of bag) = 23 cm (9”)
- Width (at top of bag) = 25.5 cm (10”)
- Width (at bottom of bag) = 30.5 cm (12”)
PATTERN15 coupon code will give 15% discount.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New