Incredibly cute. If you are looking for a home for your pencils and pens, cosmetics, or just as a cute gift idea, this little knitted cottage case is homely and quaint. The case is knitted flat using 4mm straight needles, and can be sewn together by hand. You will also need an 18cm or 7inch zipper. The pattern includes instructions on how to add a fabric lining if you wish. The free pattern includes row by row knitting instructions, a knitting chart, and photos of the finished case.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New