A PDF Pattern by PieceByNumber
A tessellation is a design where a shape (like this cute paper pieced fish) can be repeated and interlocked like a puzzle, with no spaces between the shapes. This pattern will show you how to make a quilt of any size covered in these little fish. A great design for using up lots of colorful scraps!
More paper piecing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New