Sue's Picks: 💖
Cross-body Dog Walking Bag – Sew and Sell 🐾
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Seat Belt Project Kit of the Month – March
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Hardware and Zippers for Bags
If you are looking for an easy-to-sew gift, or you prefer to carry a particular brand of tea, instead what is available in a restaurant or drive-thru, try this PDF sewing project from BreeLeeD. Tea wallets are inexpensive and quick to sew and a fantastic beginner sewing project requiring the most basic sewing skills. Tea bag wallets are fun to embellish with whatever medium or technique you like. For a more personal touch hand embroider a loved ones initials, or add some ribbon embroidery.
More Gift Ideas:
- Holiday Gift & Goody Bags to Sew from Etsy
- Eyeglasses Case
- Home Organizer Baskets and Storage Caddies
- Mini Wallet or Gift Card Case
- Quick and Easy Quilted Mini Storage Boxes
- Quick and Easy Gift Bag
- Jewelry Pouch
- 2-in-1 Cosmetic Bag & Brush Roll
- Lipstick Case
- Sew a Quilted Curling Iron Sleeve for Travel
- The Rollie Pollie Travel Organizer
- Brandts Boulevard Wallet
- 2-in-1 Cosmetic Bag & Brush Roll PDF Sewing Pattern
- Scrappy Quilted Cosmetic Bags PDF Sewing Pattern
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!