We need some Spring right? If you are coming to the end of a winter season in your part of the world, anything that is bright, colorful, and representing growth and renewal is what you love to see. This paper pieced mini quilt pattern designed by Nicole Young of Lilly Ella Stitchery is a beautiful reflection of Spring! This PDF pattern is designed for intermediate sewers with paper piecing experience. This mini quilt comes together nicely creating a stunning 24” x 15″ quilt you can hang on your wall or lay on a table. Where and however you use this quilt, it is sure to catch everyone’s attention.
More fun quilting projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New