by Sew Christine
(The Take Me Away Bag posted here before is no longer available.)
With this PDF sewing pattern by SewChristine you can sew a gorgeous weekend or overnight travel bag. You could sew this bag using wipe clean, durable oilcloth, as well as decorator cotton, vinyl, or printed canvas. Just about any heavy fabric could be used. Recycle some wool or tweed suiting? The leather handles give it a professionally constructed look.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New