Wool felt or a firmly woven or felted woven wool is the perfect medium for this little bag. Accent the edges with satin-stitch serging, overlap and stitch. It’s just that simple. A drapery tieback makes the perfect handle and flirty fringe trim adds the finishing touch.
Skill Level: Easy
Designed by Marta Alto
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New