A digital sewing pattern from Spencer Ogg to create a nice case for a tablet, Kindle, or iPad Mini, with options for fitting a Kindle Fire, Kobo, or Nook. It can also be carried as a any everyday bag across the body with an adjustable strap or carried with a wristlet strap! This case also includes an ear bud pocket and a handy opening for a headphone jack or charging cable.
More tablet case and sleeve projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New