+ Sewing Knit Fabric Basics
A complete transformation with so little effort. Sew a veggie grocery bag from a t-shirt! To create this netted bag you simple sew one seam, and mark the slit positions with a fabric pen. Cut them out with scissors as you desire. Don’t cut them too big, otherwise things will be rolling down the grocery isles!
Sewing Knit Fabrics by Threads
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New