+ Sewing Knit Fabric Basics
A complete transformation with so little effort. Sew a veggie grocery bag from a t-shirt! To create this netted bag you simple sew one seam, and mark the slit positions with a fabric pen. Cut them out with scissors as you desire. Don’t cut them too big, otherwise things will be rolling down the grocery isles!
Sewing Knit Fabrics by Threads
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New