Save those memories of friends and family and create treasured heirloom quilts with favorite t-shirts. I have seen this done with sports jerseys as well. Themes are endless and materials can be almost free. This free video from Quilt in a Day shows us how we can use t-shirts beyond the typical squares.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New