Save those memories of friends and family and create treasured heirloom quilts with favorite t-shirts. I have seen this done with sports jerseys as well. Themes are endless and materials can be almost free. This free video from Quilt in a Day shows us how we can use t-shirts beyond the typical squares.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New