This sewing pattern has full step-by-step instructions, color pictures, diagrams and templates and cutting instructions so that you can make a very stylish handbag. The pattern is suitable for all sewing abilities, including beginners with some experience, as all steps are clearly explained. It’s a really pretty, yet practical bag that you’ll just love. There is a front patch pocket with flap and two good-sized interior pockets to keep things organized.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner / Intermediate
FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS:
Height (from base to top of bag) = 25.5 cm (12”)
Width (at top of bag) = 29 cm (11.5”)
Width (at bottom of bag) = 35 cm (14”)
FEATURED IN SEWING WORLD MAGAZINE, FRONT COVER, FEB ’13 ISSUE
PATTERN15 coupon code will give 15% discount!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New