A Free Tutorial from My So-Called Crafty Life
Ashlee from My So-Called Crafty Life explains that her absolute-favorite things to do is create beautiful upcycled bags and totes. Recently Ashlee has been experimenting with patchwork projects using vintage scrap fabrics. With vintage scrap fabric from linens, sheets, feed sacks, tablecloths, as well as aprons and smocks, Ashlee got busy and ended up with a sweet-as-candy patchwork bag with fresh colors for the season. She cautions that this sewing project is time consuming due to the patchwork, but assures us that this one-of-a-kind tote bag will be worth it! Gather your fabric scraps and follow Ashlee’s free sewing DIY to see how easy it is to stitch one of these fresh patchwork totes together!
More patchwork projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New