One simple set of instructions: endless possibilities! This step-by-step list of instructions includes helpful pictures and the required pattern pieces. Have beautiful fabrics you’ve been wanting to use? You can showcase them in a trendy accessory to go with your favorite outfits! Have fun coordinating the fabrics and making the design suitable for you. You have a choice to adorn the front with a bow or leave it clean and simple…
You can use the same fabric for the entire bag or use a contrasting fabric for the handles and bow to give it a totally different look. You’re on your way to creating your own handbags with this easy guide! NOTE: You can sell your items made from the ebook patterns, but you can not sell or give away any contents of the ebook pattern.
More beautiful purse patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New